Sunday, March 10, 2013

Riding March 4th - March 10th

Sorry this is a little late everyone.  
     - Monday: (Bryn rides Donny) 
     - Tuesday: I came out to the barn mid afternoon and had a great ride on Donny it was nice to not have to rush back to class, being on break has made my riding schedule much more relaxed. 
     - Wednesday: Wednesday began a long night check stretch.  I rode before doing night check for Karin. It was a fairly average ride. I worked on lots of transition work especially between trot and canter. Donny is always a bit more high strung later at night so I worked on half halts through my seat and transitions between shoulder in to haunches in and back. 
     - Thursday: I went home Wednesday night and opted to stay for dinner and change my thursday ride to a Sunday ride. 
     - Friday: (Bryn rides Donny)
     - Saturday: I had a very good lesson on Donny this Saturday. I had my first lesson in the double bridle and it went quite well. It was definitely a different ride then I was use to. Donny was much more forward and steady to the bridle. It required a bit of a different riding style but it was very cool to feel his FEI horse come out. I am excited to see more in the future. 
     - Sunday: I plan on riding Donny tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment