Saturday, March 2, 2013

This week was a pretty good riding week for me. 
- Monday (Bryn rides Donny)
- Tuesday: On Tuesday I had a lesson with Bryn on Donny. It went quite well we continued to work on keeping equal weight in my left reign as well as maintaining control over my sometimes spastic right leg. We worked on some shoulder in while maintaining a relaxed position. 
- Wednesday: I planned on riding but my snow-phobic spanish professor moved my oral exam to 5:30 via Skype as she wanted to leave campus and get home before the snow started.
- Thursday: I rode Donny before doing night check. We had a fairly good ride although he was a little nervous. I worked on staying soft and calm and by the end he felt quite nice. 
- Friday: (Bryn rides Donny) 
- Saturday: I had a lesson with Bryn on Riley it went fairly well I practiced the first level tests and worked on riding more assertively.  After my lesson on Riley I had a wonderful ride on Donny. He was nice and forward but attentive to my seat half halts. We had some nice shoulder in to half-pass work and even a few nice changes. I am excited to try a riding in a double bridle for the first time with him in my next lesson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment