Saturday, March 23, 2013

Riding The Week of March 18th - 23rd

Riding this week was a little slow to start due to spring shots.
     Wednesday: I rode Donny after class. We stuck to a stretchy ride expecting that he would be a little stiff and sore from shots but surprisingly he seemed his normal self. I still kept it to a light ride finishing by running through first one in preparation for U.N.H.
     Thursday: I had a great ride on Donny Thursday night before night check. He wasn't spooky and we were able to work with an excellent energy.  I focused on some of the components from third three as that is what we will start out showing this year, in particular keeping correct bend and angle in our half pass and working on my keeping my changes on centerline straight and making sure my timing of cueing is correct.
     Saturday: I had a lesson with Bryn on Donny we ran through third three and focused on areas of weakness in preparation for show season.

No comments:

Post a Comment